Forming A Conservative Union
By Pete Ketcham
It has become evident through the years, that regardless of what action the conservative, christian, Republican community takes to preserve our original christian based constitutional culture, they lose ground. They primarily lose ground because they have failed to change strategy and come together in a nationwide conservative political union, but fight the battles to save the nation as individual entities.
It is a historical fact that the thirteen original colonies united into a union called the Continental Army, and were able to defeat the strongest nation in the world at that time. Had the colonies not united, there would not be a United States Of America.
Today, the conservative community is facing the same situation to preserve the nation, as the colonies faced to create it. If they do not unite into a nationwide conservative (christian based) political union, there will be no preserving the United States Of America as a constitutional nation. Relying on the Republican Party has proven to be insufficient. There must be a greater conservative political force to override the godless corrupt Democrat Party agenda than just the Republican Party.
For some reason many conservatives battling in the political/social arenas do not see any need to form a union or change strategy, and continue to ignore the reality of what has already been lost in this battle to preserve our nation. The following is a brief list of the major entities that have been lost so far :
- The entire education system, from K-12 to college graduate school. This is the greatest loss, for if it is not “recaptured”, it is assured that the emerging generations will increase the national destruction that is currently overwhelming the nation.
- The main stream news media has been lost as an objective news reporting agency, and has been turned into a highly effective propaganda arm of the Democrat party which has been misleading a large segment of the nation with false information.
- The christian based moral standards that had guided our nation for 240 years are being lost, and are now being replaced by the perverse standards of the LGBTQ community.
- The integrity of our national boarder is being lost as drugs and millions of illegal immigrants including “Child Trafficking” pour over our southern boarder with no effective boarder security to stop them. The full devastating nation-wide impact of this “invasion” is yet to be fully realized.
There are many other issues that could be commented on, but two major questions remain in all this:
- Why do the conservatives not realize, that if they are going to win, there has to be a major change of strategy. If you are consistently losing the battles, basic logic would indicate that you must change strategy and tactics if you intend to win.
- Do conservatives still believe that the failing Republican Party or Donald Trump can change the moral and political downward course of the nation. Donald Trump’s four year tenure as president did not slow down the moral decline of the nation, which continues on today regardless of who is president.
And lastly, if the christian, conservative, Republican community does not UNITE, and adopt a winning strategy soon, it is not a matter of IF we lose our nation, but a matter of WHEN we lose the nation.