What Dan Walters Gets Wrong In His Latest “Label Lynching” Article
Normally, I would not waste my time bantering with any of the regional tabloids but in the case of the Inlander’s Dan Walters, I think it is important to show freedom loving citizens the chess game being played at higher levels and how journalists like Walters are the jester pawns in this high stakes game.
In his most recent article entitled “What Rep. Heather Scott gets wrong in her latest “Label Lynching’ conspiracy theory”, Walters states as fact, that LaVoy Finicum “reached for a gun” during the 2016 Oregon Malhuer event. This has yet to been proven true. Next, he labels myself and many private citizens as members of the “patriot movement”, based on his own self-appointed definitions mirroring those found in the now infamous uber-left -biased “Rampart Investigation Report”. Next, he goes on to label us ‘conspiracy theorists’ because we claim that he and his left-wing co-conspirators are colluding to silence us, even kill LaVoy Finicum, with these labels.
It is what Mr. Walters does not tell you about his left-wing conspiracy theories that advance his dangerous political agenda and harms the reader…..so here are the gaps filled in for you.
- Walters does not report, in 2019, on a left-wing violent extremist bombing and attempted armed take-over of a Washington State Federal facility – a facility dealing with the issue of immigration. The politically violent individual did not agree with federal enforcement of immigration laws.
- Walters does report on the issue of immigration and that he is critical of the current federal enforcement of immigration laws.
- Walters does not report that in August 2018, the FBI Medic testified in trial after the killing of LaVoy that he did not observe a weapon during his investigation; that a 40-year FBI veteran testified that the FBI violated multiple crime scene protocols at the LaVoy crime scene; and that a video showed the FBI violating the LaVoy crime scene for hours after shooting him.
- Walters does not report the DOJ is currently conducting an internal investigation into “lack of candor” on the part of FBI agents testifying in subsequent Malheur Refuge related trials.
- Walters does not report that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) lexicon’s “Definitions and Terms” was first created in 2008 under the Bush Administration and did not cover matters such as ‘Patriot Movement,’ etc.
- Walters does not report that, in March 2009, under the Obama Administration, the DHS put out a revised “EXTREMISM” lexicon that list now listed “Patriot Movement” as “right wing extremists.” And it lists “right wing extremists” as “anti-immigration.” Unlike the Bush lexicon list, the Obama lexicon list was narrower in its focus targeting the ‘Patriot Movement,’ ‘right wing extremism’, and ‘anti-immigration’, etc. It has since been removed from the DHS website but continues to be a primary source on Wikipedia.com
- Walters does not report that the 2008 Lexicon of “Definitions and Terms” and the 2009 “Extremism” Lexicon are not the same.
- Walters does not report that “Patriot Movement” was coined by DHS several years before Coalition of Western States members used the term.
- Walters does not report that he is highly sourced in the WA “Rampart Investigation.”
- Walters does not report that his labeling of LaVoy Finicum, WA State Rep. Matt Shea, me, and numerous other private citizens matches, EXACTLY, the March 2009 Obama Administration’s DHS “Extremism” Lexicon terms for “Patriot Movement,” “right wing extremist,” “anti-immigration,” etc.
Based on these facts, citizens should decide if Mr. Walters is the face of an anti-legal immigration left-wing political operative? And is he using the cover of Freedom of the Press to hide his left-wing political bias, while encouraging the weaponization of government against his political opponents and American citizens? You decide………….
The views, opinions, or positions expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions of Redoubt News. Social Media, including Facebook, has greatly diminished distribution of our content to our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting Main Stream Media sources. This is called ‘Shadow-banning’. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you. Please support our coverage of your rights. Donate here: paypal.me/RedoubtNews