- This event has passed.
Priest River Preparedness EXPO 2017
March 19, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Our first year was a tremendous success and we ended up with way more people and vendors than we could reasonably fit in our previous venue. So we have secured the Priest River Junior High School Gym this year. We can’t wait to see you all again – bring a friend!
Sunday, March 19 – 10am to 5pm
Priest River Junior High School Gym
Located on Hwy 2.
Here’s an online map
The focus of this expo is practical preparedness training. There will be numerous training sessions by experienced presenters.
- “Food Preservation 101: Why We Do it, Ancient Traditions & Modern Options” – Chaya Foedus – Pantry Paratus
- “Winter Gardening: Growing Through the Snow” – Jason & Dawn Trammel
- Off Grid Power Systems – Nick Meissner – Off Grid Boot Camp
- “Bug Out Bags and What’s Between Your Ears” – Ranger Rick
- “Long-term Fuel Storage” – Joh Brownlee – Buying Off Grid
- “Forager’s Fork -Spring Time Edibles” – Gina Raynow
- “Grid Down Communications” – Michael Blackmon
- “Disaster First Aid” – Ranger Rick
- Essential Oils & Home Remedies – Lisa Meissner – doTERRA
- “Disaster Sanitation and Water Purification” – Ranger Rick
- AND MUCH MORE (check back once we finalize the schedule)
In addition, there will be a very special hands-on breakout session:
- Hands-On Emergency Suturing Class – Registration Required and there will be a materials fee in order to reserve your spot (very limited space, so hurry and save your seat!). Reserve your spot now while there’s still space!
Admission is absolutely FREE! This is a public service to help our community be better prepared. If you find the expo helpful and would like to support this community service, donation boxes will be on-site.
There will also be a selection of vendors with the gear you need to help you prepare. Here are some of the fine vendors that will be exhibiting at the expo: (Check back for an updated list.)
- AGgrand Organic Fertilizer
- Bierwagen Construction (off grid & remote construction projects)
- Bug N Out – A Prepper’s Paradise (bug out bag and survival supplies)
- Century 21
- DoTerra (essential oils and health training)
- Gruner’s Sales (survival & preparedness gear)
- Herbal Remedies
- Homestead Hygiene
- North Idaho Concepts
- Pantry Paratus (kitchen self-sufficiency)
- Rise N Thrive (freeze dried food and preparedness equipment)
- Storm Pump (deep well hand pumps)
- Strategic Landscape Design (homestead land management and design)
- Sustainable Preparedness (Homesteading, Preparedness, blog, training)
- White Horse Media
- You Can Survive
- Young Living Essential Oils
- AND MORE COMING SOON!
We have negotiated an “Expo Discount” for all attendees at a number of fine local restaurants. You’ll be 1 minute or less from some great options!
At the expo, there will be numerous exciting door prizes given away! Here are some of them:
- Preserving the Harvest Training Kit: Sustainable Preparedness
- Electrical Multimeter: Bierwagen Construction
- Mobile Washer: Homestead Hygiene
- Roo Gardening Apron: Pantry Paratus
- Peppermint Vitality Oil (5ml): Young Living EO
- 1 qt AG Grand Organic fertilizer concentrate: AGGrand/AMSOIL Jobber
- Elevated Planter box – North Idaho Concepts
If you still have more questions please call Jennifer at (208) 920-0088.
If you are interested in being a vendor at the expo, you should first contact Loren or Jennifer for further details. Vendor space is limited and we expect to run out, so don’t delay! You may download the Vendor Application Here and the Vendor Contract Here. Both of these need to be filled out and mailed to the address indicated. Please contact Loren or Jennifer first to make sure there is still space available (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-920-0088).