- This event has passed.
Ponderay, ID: Islam’s Assault on the U.S. Constitution
September 19, 2017 @ 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM$5.00
“Islam’s Assault on the U.S. Constitution: Will America Surrender or Survive?”
Presentation by: Shahram Hadian
Coffee/Social Time starts at 10:15am.
Event Begins at 10:30.
Ponderay Events Center
401 Bonner Mall Way
Ponderay, ID 83852
Hosted by the Bonner County Republican Women. Minimal cost to attend: $5
Due to limited seating you must RSVP to attend.
In this presentation, Shahram will:
• Outline America’s foundational rights enshrined under our
• Declaration, Constitution & Bill of Rights
• Reveal how Islamic law (Shari’ah) violates the 1st Amendment
• Expose Islam’s barbaric teachings on apostasy, women’s rights, religious minorities, slavery, homosexuality, anti-Semitism & many other areas that violate protections under our Constitution
• Detail the disturbing trend of US Muslims & the Muslim
• Brotherhood demanding Shari’ah over our Laws
• Explain practical ways to protect our Constitution from Islam’s growing assault
• Detail how the left and liberal Christians are complicit in Islam’s agenda to tear down our Constitutional foundation
• And much more…