- This event has passed.
Burn The Mask #FreeIdaho *UPDATED*
March 6 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Burn The Mask #FreeIdaho
*UPDATE* Current List of Burn Sites:
- Arco, 217 North Front Street.
- Ashton, 1001 E. Main
- Boise, Capitol Steps
- Boise County, Wilderness Ranch, 97 Rush Creek Rd.
- Bonners Ferry, 6606 Main Street
- Burley, North Freedom Park Marina 75 N 100E
- Challis, Hwy 93 & Main Avenue
- Coeur d’Alene, Downtown 2nd & Sherman Ave.
- Coeur d’Alene, Kootenai County Fairgrounds, 4056 N. Government Way
- Elk Bend, Unit One at Antelope & Hwy 93
- Featherville, 3562 N. Pine Featherville Road
- Gooding, Hwy. 26 & Main Street
- Homedale, 214 Union Pacific
- Horseshoe Bend, Ziggy’s Sporting Goods & Long Branch Saloon, 473 Highway 55
- Idaho City, The Gold Mine
- Laclede, 25N Riley Creek Road
- Mud Lake, 1079 East 1500 North
- Plumber, 797 Q Street
- Pocatello, 420 E Center Caesura Massage
- Rexburg, 320 N 2nd East (Dairy Queen Prkg Lot)
- Sagle, 470873, Hwy 95
- Salmon, Veterans Park
- Sandpoint, Fairgrounds
- St. Anthony, City Hall, Bridge St & 4th North
- St. Maries, Benewah County Fairgrounds Hwy 5
- Sugar City, 6 Center St
- Tensed, The Big Store on Hwy 95
- Twin Falls, Pioneer Auto, 347 Washington North
- We are looking for site locations with location addresses, sponsors, and their phone contact numbers. Organize within your local area to select locations and send that information to me for posting.
- Have a burn barrel or bonfire to burn masks, and mandates. Check with your city or county if they have burn restrictions. If so, use a burn barrel with about 6” of water in the bottom and drop in pieces of dry ice to give the appearance of smoke.
- Choose a gathering place located in a well-known visible area where people can mingle and talk about their grievances.
- Video or photograph the event for posting on social media and distribute.
- Let people know we are not going to cooperate with unconstitutional mandates, we want to return representative government back to the people, not the Oligarchy that currently controls all outcomes.
- We have a hashtag #FreeIdaho for more information. It will be up soon.
- Join Idaho On Fire for continuing details on Facebook (Private Site) or follow Dorothy Moon for Idaho FB site or my personal FB site. Share all posts and ask your friends to share.
- Send the “Free Idaho” flyer to your contact groups. Ask for site sponsors. Print the flyer either 8-1/2” x 11” or 11” x 17” attached and post them where people meet. (coffee clubs, post office, grocery stores, etc.) I will have the location printed on the burn barrel attached and post the locations on a statewide map.
- Each location should have a 3’ x 5’ “Free Idaho” banner near the burn site (example attached). We ask that a sponsor pay for the banner $25. We need as many sites as possible. I will post statewide burn locations on Facebook and send an email to our Liberty Tree group of the locations so you can get people there. I need addresses so people can GPS locations and find them. We need to make a big splash and don’t have much time to get it done before the 6th of March. Long way to go, short time to get there. We will get the Banners to you either delivered by one of our group members or by expedited mail. Make sure I have an address to mail or deliver to. Reply to me at the return email address on this post, private message or text me.
- Have a permanent marker pen for those who attend to sign the banner. They will be collected and sent to the Governor’s Office after the event.
- Get local media to the burn sites. We hope to catch national attention so if you have leads follow up with them now so they can have cameras on location.
- This is a grassroots uprising. There is no leader or organization from above for this campaign. It is all grassroots effort. Site sponsors should be able to articulate their grievances should the media have questions. Notices in the paper, on the radio and all ways this message can be carried is important. Site sponsors will have to do this leg work with their local communities.
The views, opinions, or positions expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions of Redoubt News. Social Media, including Facebook, has greatly diminished distribution of our content to our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting Main Stream Media sources. This is called ‘Shadow-banning’. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you. Please support our coverage of your rights. Donate here: paypal.me/RedoubtNews