Still Not Fonda Hanoi Jane
by Shari Dovale
Jane Fonda, the communist-sympathizer daughter of actor Henry Fonda, is back in the news again. She made headlines throughout her youth as the cheerleader for the Communist North Vietnamese against our soldiers fighting for freedom. Now she is calling for the murder of Pro-Lifers, and the left is giving her a pass.
Full disclosure says that she has expressed regret for the single photo of her sitting on a Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun, however this must also mention that she now claims to be a victim. “I’m a lightning rod. This famous person goes and does something that looks like I’m against the troops, which wasn’t true, but it looked that way, and I’m a convenient target.” Fonda is quoted in the Hollywood Reporter.
Even the snarky John Nolte from Breitbart thinks she should finally be forgiven for her actions in Vietnam. We Should Accept Jane Fonda’s Apology About Vietnam I normally enjoy his articles and give him kudos for much of his opinion. Yet he is so way off base with this one. I wonder if he regrets the recent article?
The problem with this rationale is that time does not heal all wounds. She apologized for “the photo” of her sitting on an anti-aircraft gun used to shoot down American planes, but she did not apologize for all of the other anti-American activities she led and/or took part in.
From multiple sites, including Wikipedia (emphasis added):
- She supported Huey Newton and the Black Panthers in the early 1970s, stating: “Revolution is an act of love; we are the children of revolution, born to be rebels. It runs in our blood.“ She called the Black Panthers “our revolutionary vanguard … we must support them with love, money, propaganda and risk.“
- In April 1970, Fonda formed the FTA tour (“Free The Army”, a play on the troop expression “F*** The Army”), an anti-war road show designed as a knee-jerk reaction to Bob Hope’s USO tour.
This was a parody of patriotism, designed to get people to hate the military and their country, as well as to embrace communism.
- Fonda traveled to Hanoi in July 1972, in which the infamous photo was taken along with many more photos.
She made radio broadcasts on Hanoi Radio throughout her two-week tour denouncing U.S. military policy. During the course of her visit, Fonda visited American prisoners of war (POWs).
When stories of torture of returning POWs were later being publicized by the Nixon administration, Fonda said that those making such claims were “hypocrites and liars and pawns“, adding about the prisoners she visited, “These were not men who had been tortured. These were not men who had been starved. These were not men who had been brainwashed.”
- On November 3, 1970, Fonda was arrested by authorities at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport on suspicion of drug trafficking. Her luggage was searched when she re-entered the United States after participating in an anti-war college speaking tour in Canada, and several small baggies containing pills were seized.
- Fonda has supported feminist causes throughout her life, including in 2004, when she served as a mentor to the first all-transgender cast of The Vagina Monologues.
So much for feminism. Instead of supporting women, and women’s causes, she is a major player in Erasing Women!
- In 2006 Fonda went to Sweden to effect change in their national elections through a new political party Feministiskt initiativ. Yet, she now cries foul if anyone takes an interest in a Republican election campaign in America.
- In September 2009, she was one of more than 1,500 signatories to a letter protesting the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival’s spotlight on Tel Aviv. The protest letter said that the spotlight on Tel Aviv was part of “the Israeli propaganda machine,” which of course highlighted her anti-Israel bigotry.
- And, lest we forget, Hanoi Jane was also a good friend of Angela Davis, the self-described Marxist, campaigning on her behalf as well as visiting her in in prison in 1971.
That is probably more than enough of Jane’s “This is Your Life” memorabilia. There is only so much commie propaganda that anyone should have foisted upon them.
However, the entire reason to drag up the depravity of this Belle-of-the-Bolsheviks is her current stance on baby killing.
Yep, she is at it again, this time stumping not just for the extermination of the most innocent of humans, but for the murder of anyone that disagrees with her warped views of government-sanctioned genocide.
Hanoi Jane went on the View this week with Lily Tomlin and chose her words carefully.
Immediately, the old crones on the show expelled their heinous anus fragrance to jump up and call it a joke, but as you can see for yourself, Hanoi Jane was not amused. She was actually quite serious.
With this being said, go back a few days to the CPAC convention in which Michael Knowles, a conservative commentator from The Daily Wire, spoke about transgenderism. What he said was that “transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely.” This, as expected, was jumped on by the Marxists State Media (MSM) beginning with Rolling Stone, who ran the headline “CPAC Speaker Calls for Transgender People to Be Eradicated.”
Knowles threatened multiple news outlets with libel suits, and Rolling Stone, knowing he was absolutely correct, changed their headline and article as quick as their attorneys could force them.
This is simply the ongoing mantra of the Communist government in DC. Demonize the Conservative Right while promoting the Socialists on the Left. These Devils are taking away your country. We must all wake up the masses to see the truth.
Remember Hanoi Jane’s words from above, “Revolution is an act of love” and “we must support them with love, money, propaganda and risk.”
I suggest we turn those words on her and take back our country.
She will always be “Hanoi Jane.” She is not a victim, she is a criminal. She should have been prosecuted 50 years ago and thrown in prison with her Marxist girlfriend. She still deserves prosecution.
And to incite people to murder conservatives also deserves prosecution. For her not to be prosecuted would mean that the Bigoted Commie in the White House, and their friend Joe, has her back. She has little to worry about.