Silence is Consent
A full blown war against the United States is underway.
America’s adversaries include elements of the communist and Islamic Movements, their collaborators, and their financiers.
Some make the argument that individuals who choose to remain silent and stand on the proverbial sidelines have the right to do so, and others should not assume or judge them to be on the side of America’s enemies.
At this late stage of the war, that is a difficult position to defend.
All U.S. citizens in positions of authority who have sworn an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, have an affirmative duty to engage in this war to defend the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and all which goes with these.
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”
Those who swear an oath to protect and defend against “all enemies” have a requirement to know all enemies or conduct due diligence to know all enemies. Those who swear an oath who do not know what is going on, whether they are on the National Security Staff, a Senator, a National Security Advisor, a Governor, a Police Chief, or a state legislator, are unprofessional.
When Americans are dead as a result of a leader’s unprofessionalism, that is called “Criminal Negligence” and lawyers and doctors are put in jail for this conduct.
In America today, basic research on unclassified systems reveals it is easy to know the enemy:
- Former FBI Director James Comey publicly stated he was a communist immediately before becoming the Deputy Attorney General of the United States in 2003.
- At least 65 Members of the U.S. House of Representatives can be identified as communists or directly tied to hostile communist organizations/communist foreign nations.
- Black Lives Matter was created by the largest Chinese communist organization in America yet elected officials, police chiefs, and governors allowed them to harm and kill citizens while destroying billions of dollars of property.
- All of the prominent Islamic organizations in the United States today have the exact same objective as Hamas, Al Qaeda, and ISIS/Islamic State.
- The purpose of Islam – as stated in all text books for 11 year olds in U.S. Islamic schools – is to wage war against non-muslims until the entire world submits to “allah’s divine law” or “sharia.” No book of Islamic law or text book used by muslims to teach Islam to muslims – in any country and in any century – says anything different.
- Jihadi attacks in the United States since and including 9/11 can be directly tied to known jihadi networks – Muslim Brotherhood, Hizbollah, Dar ul Uloom and others – which have been untouched by federal and state law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
- Prominent financial institutions and businesses support these hostile efforts with no repercussions.
Those people who have sworn an oath who are ignorant of the above facts and who have done nothing to disrupt and dismantle these easily identifiable threats, are unprofessional and criminally negligent.
American pastors, civic leaders, and other key community leaders who stand silent in the face of all that is confronting us today, are, at a minimum, complicit in the enemies’ advance, if not directly supporting the enemies’ efforts.
John Guandolo is a US Naval Academy graduate, served as an Infantry/Reconnaissance officer in the United States Marines and is a combat veteran, served as a Special Agent in the FBI from 1996-2008, and was recruited out of the FBI by the Department of Defense to conduct strategic analysis of the Islamic threat. He is the President and Founder of Understanding the Threat (UTT).