Matt Shea’s Patriot Radio – Trevor Loudon, Author, The Enemies Within
Trevor Loudon is an author, filmmaker and public speaker from Christchurch, New Zealand. For more than 30 years, he has researched radical left, Marxist and terrorist movements and their covert influence on mainstream politics.
Trevor Loudon believes that these forces must be exposed and countered, as America’s continued role as a bastion of freedom is pivotal for the future of western civilization.
Some of Trevor Loudon’s accomplishments:
- Trevor is currently working on his new film with Director Judd Saul: “Enemies Within: The Church.”
- Trevor’s hard-hitting political documentary, the Enemies Within, was released in 2016.
- In Collaboration with the Capital Research Center, Trevor Loudon and Director Judd Saul created a series of mini-documentaries free to the public:
- Trevor Loudon discovered the long-hidden relationship between notorious Hawaiian Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis and the young Barack Obama in 2007.
- After extensively researching Obama’s ties to the New York and Chicago Marxist movements, Loudon began publishing his findings online, catching the eye of such prominent voices as Accuracy in Media and syndicated radio host Glenn Beck.
- In 2009 Loudon exposed the communist roots of Obama “Green Jobs Czar” Van Jones. After an extensive campaign by Glenn Beck and others, Jones was forced to resign from his White House position.
- Since 2011 Loudon has toured the United States promoting his two books “Barack Obama and the Enemies Within” and “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress” – an extensively footnoted expose of the rapidly unfolding Marxist takeover of the United States government.
- Loudon has addressed more than 400 conservative, tea party, religious and Republican groups in more than 37 states.
- Loudon has interviewed many people from both sides of the struggle over the years to former Western intelligence offices, to government undercover operatives inside the communist movement, to former KGB officers.
Trevor proudly serves as a fellow at both the American Freedom Alliance and the Inter-American Institute for Philosophy, Government, and Social Thought.
Like our page at Facebook/PatriotRadioUS and listen in each Tuesday and Thursday at 4:00 PST with a replay at 9:00 PST on any of these great stations!
106.5 FM Spokane
101.3 FM Tri-Cities/Walla Walla
93.9 FM Moses Lake
106.1 FM Moses Lake
96.1 FM Yakima
96.5 FM Spokane/CdA
97.7 FM Spokane/CdA
810 AM Wenatchee/Moses Lake
930 AM Yakima
630 AM Spokane
1050 AM Spokane and Far Beyond
The views, opinions, or positions expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions of Redoubt News. Social Media, including Facebook, has greatly diminished distribution of our content to our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting Main Stream Media sources. This is called ‘Shadow-banning’. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.Please support our coverage of your rights. Donate here: Paypal.me/RedoubtNews