Control of the National Media and Education
by Pete Ketcham
The following statement by Thomas Jefferson was true in it’s day: “Educate and inform the whole mass of the people, they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty”, but today that statement could be modified to read: “Indoctrinate and misinform the whole mass of the people, they are the only sure reliance for the loss of our liberty.”
The mainstream news media, social media, and the education system today has now Indoctrinated and misinformed well over half of the US population, which as things are turning out, is a sufficient number to take our nation down. It is being proven on a daily basis, that the Republican conservatives are “losing ground”, and will continue to lose as long as the Democrat liberals control these three propaganda entities. Simply put, they are the “life blood” of the Democrat party, without them the Democrats would be the permanent minority party, but with them, they are (for the most part) the majority party.
The unfortunate reality of the conservatives continuing to lose the battle for a constitutional nation is hard to accept, but these recent events (among many others) show had bad it is getting.
- The presidential election was stolen by the Democrats, which the Republicans were unable to prevent or correct. There is a good possibility this procedure will be repeated in 2022.
- The Democrats installed a mentally deficient befuddled old man who takes his orders from a hidden radical cabal that is using him to destroy this nation.
- The planned and orchestrated invasion of our southern boarder (from south America) by the Democrats is growing and expanding on a daily basis.
- Lastly, the forthcoming Second Amendment and voting laws which will be passed by the Democrat majority, are designed to assure the Democrats remain in power indefinably.
All of the above could not have taken place without the active assistance of the mainstream news media, social media, and the education system.
It is hard to tell how much longer we will continue to function as a constitutional republic, but things are “coming apart” much faster than many of us thought possible, and unfortunately two facts continue to stand out:
- As long as the Democrats control the mainstream news media, social media, and the education system, they will control the nation.
- There is no viable plan of action or strategy by the Republicans to take over or neutralize these three entities of propaganda and indoctrination.
The views, opinions, or positions expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions of Redoubt News. Social Media, including Facebook, has greatly diminished distribution of our content to our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting Main Stream Media sources. This is called ‘Shadow-banning’. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.Please support our coverage of your rights. Donate here: Paypal.me/RedoubtNews