Jihadi Kills 10 in Boulder
Jihadi Network Left Untouched
On Monday March 22nd, ten Americans were killed by a Syrian-born jihadi named Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa.
Like almost all of the jihadis who have killed Americans on our soil, this jihadi was known to the FBI.
Like all of the other jihadis, Alissa has a massive support network that trains and support jihadi operations which continues to be untouched by the FBI, DHS, and states like Colorado.
Jihadi organizations like Hamas/CAIR, ICNA, ISNA and its affiliates, MAS, MSA, and so many others operate with impunity in Colorado.
Mosques all over Colorado – and the United States – teach muslims the purpose of Islam is to wage war against the non-muslim community until “allah’s divine law”/sharia is imposed on every human on earth and all un-Islamic governments are destroyed, being replaced by an Islamic State.
Just read the textbooks used for 7th graders in U.S. Islamic schools and you will see it teaches muslim children that sharia must be imposed on all human beings, and that they are obliged to be exclusively loyal to “the Islamic State.”
Colorado is a haven of jihadi activity, yet officials have taken no action since a state task force raided a Jamaat al Fuqra terrorist training camp about 12 miles east of Buena Vista in October 1992.
The FBI, of course, refused to get involved in that investigation.
One clue there is a problem in Colorado is that the leader of Al Qaeda in Yemen, Anwar al Awlaki, was the President of the Muslim Students Association at Colorado State University.
Awlaki was killed by a U.S. missile in 2011, yet that did not trigger anyone to scratch their head and ask, “What actually goes on in those Muslim Students Associations?”
Approximately 10 years ago I met with the Colorado Attorney General John Suthers and layed out the threat from the Islamic Movement to the citizens of Colorado. His response was to say that if people and organizations wanted to non-violently overthrow the Constitution there was nothing he could do.
I was astounded.
The Oath of Office does NOT require adherents to protect the Constitution from violent enemies only, but ALL enemies.
This unprofessionalism and criminal negligence is a part of the reason 10 people are dead in Boulder.
The network supporting jihadis like Ahmad Alissa remains untouched by those with a duty to ensure it is destroyed.
The criminal negligence on the part of state and federal officials is also why:
- 14 people were killed by a jihadi at Fort Hood, Texas;
- 4 Marines and 1 Navy sailor were killed by a jihadi in Chattanooga, Tennessee;
- jihadis killed 3 people and wounded hundreds of others – including 17 who lost limbs – at the bombing of the Boston Marathon;
- a young boy had his neck slit and two others were stabbed by a 17 year old muslim convert during a sleepover in Florida;
- 1 man was killed and 14 others injured in a vehicular attack in Fremont and San Francisco by a jihadi;
- 2 teenagers in Irving, Texas were killed by their jihadi father for “dishonoring” him under Islamic Law;
- the founder of Bridges TV beheaded his wife in New York State;
- Private Andy Long is dead and Private Quinton Ezeagwula was wounded at an Army recruiting station in Little Rock, Arkansas;
- a woman was beheaded in her office in Moore, Oklahoma;
- and why so many others have been killed or wounded by jihadis.
Each of these attacks can be tied to mosques and organizations inside the U.S. which is a part of an identifiable network of jihadi organizations dedicated to overthrowing the government of the United States.
The views, opinions, or positions expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions of Redoubt News. Social Media, including Facebook, has greatly diminished distribution of our content to our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting Main Stream Media sources. This is called ‘Shadow-banning’. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you. Please support our coverage of your rights. Donate here: paypal.me/RedoubtNews