Marxists Have Taken Control of Amerika
by Shari Dovale
There are only about 133 million registered voters in this country and we know that more than 80 million voted for President Trump in this last election. Yet, the Marxist Left wants you to believe that Sleepy Joe won the election, and some even try claiming it was by a landslide.
To solidify their Coup d’état, and before the people can get over being shell-shocked and start to react, they have made several moves to Fundamentally Transform this country into a Communist State.
Their first move is to attempt to remove President Trump before Joe takes office by either invoking the 25th Amendment or by convicting him in another impeachment trial. For their own paranoid reasons, the Marxists feel that Trump has the ability to stop this treason sometime during the next week.
The 25th Amendment will not work, as it is designed for an incapacity to carry out the duties of his office. He is able to carry out the duties, and Nancy Pelosi is not qualified to give a medical diagnosis of mental instability. Additionally, President Trump will have a chance to respond, which will more than likely run out the clock until beyond the 20th of January.
Convicting Trump in a second impeachment trial will not work either. Mitch McConnell has already stated that the calendar has been set until after the inauguration date, therefore the worst that could happen is that the Dems will succeed in embarrassing Trump with a second unfounded impeachment charge that will never get to the Senate.
I have not addressed the merits, or lack thereof, for these charges because in the past few days the Marxists that are currently trying to control our country have made it clear that evidence does not matter. Proof does not matter. All that matters is their revenge against anyone that challenges them. This is straight out of the Communist playbook, to which each Democrat and most Republicans are currently subscribing.
Big Tech has gotten on the band wagon by restricting President Trump from using their websites. Facebook and Twitter have taken the unprecendented steps of banning the President of the United States from talking to their customers because they do not like American Freedom.
Other websites and companies have decided to join what they hope is the winning team by banning or restricting the President, and many of his supporters. This includes suspending Parler, and any of their support sites. These include (but we are sure the list will continue to grow):
- Reddit (Reddit has banned the subreddit group “r/DonaldTrump,” While not an official group or page hosted by the president, it’s one of the company’s largest political communities dedicated to support for President Trump. )
- Twitch (Twitch was one of the first platforms in June to temporarily ban Trump’s channel )
- Shopify (Shopify took down two online stores affiliated with Trump )
- Google (Google has pulled Parler, a social media app for conservatives. )
- YouTube (YouTube is accelerating its censorship of election truth and fraud claims against Trump and other channels. )
- Instagram (On Wednesday, Instagram’s parent Facebook did remove the video Trump posted addressing the violence it before taking greater action against Trump on Thursday. )
- Snapchat (disabled Trump’s account Wednesday )
- TikTok (removing content violations and redirecting hashtags )
- Apple (Apple suspended Parler from its App Store Friday )
- Discord (Discord says it has banned server “The Donald” )
- Pinterest (limiting hashtags related to pro-Trump topics such as #StopTheSteal )
- Amazon’s AWS (Amazon’s AWS cloud unit has ceased providing Parler with cloud services )
- Stripe (handles payments and transactions for many online websites)
- Okta (provides companies with software to help them manage user authentication services)
- Twlio (an enterprise communications company)
These companies feel they have the right to take down President Trump and his supporters based on loosely put together rules of inciting violence. However, their claims of privilege based on being a private platform no longer works.
Even the New York Post editorial board has stated that Twitter’s claims that it is “just a platform” are hogwash.
“Big Tech”, like Facebook and Twitter, along with “Little Tech,” like the online shopping sites and bulletin boards, cannot pick and choose winners and losers without identifying themselves as the Marxists they are.
The First Amendment was designed to hold government in check. This is true. But when you become an arm of the government, and a tool for the Democrat Marxists, then these rules also apply to you!
You cannot have it both ways.
The views, opinions, or positions expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions of Redoubt News. Social Media, including Facebook, has greatly diminished distribution of our content to our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting Main Stream Media sources. This is called ‘Shadow-banning’. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you. Please support our coverage of your rights. Donate here: paypal.me/RedoubtNews