Republicans Express Serious Concern Over Tommy Ahlquist
Kootenai County Republican Central Committee (KCRCC) unanimously passed a resolution on Tuesday September 26, 2017, expressing serious concern over Republican gubernatorial candidate Tommy Ahlquist’s repeated and recent support of liberal Democrat candidates
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho (September 28, 2017) – Kootenai County Republican Central Committee (KCRCC) expressed “serious concern” about Idaho Gubernatorial Candidate Tommy Ahlquist and his repeated and recent support of Democrat candidates who are pro-abortion and supported the Presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
The resolution documented four Democrats that Tommy Ahlquist, a Republican candidate for governor, recently supported including A.J. Balukoff, David Bieter, Lauren McLean and T.J. Thomson. Lauren McLean was also funded by the Planned Parenthood Votes North West Idaho Political Action Committee.
The resolution noted that Tommy Ahlquist did not affiliate with the Idaho Republican Party until March 2016, a few months before he began to explore running for Idaho Governor, and notes that Tommy Ahlquist refused to support the Republican nominee for President in 2016. The resolution passed the Kootenai County Central Committee unanimously. The KCRCC represents Republicans in Idaho’s 3rd largest county with over 40,000 affiliated Republicans.
PROTECTING THE REPUBLICAN BRAND
Whereas, In 2014, Tommy Ahlquist gave Idaho Democrat gubernatorial candidate A.J. Balukoff, who was running against the Republican candidate, the maximum allowable donation of $5000 ; and,
Whereas, In 2015, Tommy Ahlquist gave David Bieter, the Democrat Mayor of Boise and Hillary Clinton Idaho Campaign Leadership Council member the maximum allowable campaign donation of $1000  ; and,
Whereas, In 2015, Tommy Ahlquist gave Lauren McLean, the Boise City Council President Pro-Tem, a Democrat who received and cashed a check from Planned Parenthood PAC, and was a Hillary Clinton supporter, the maximum allowable donation of $1000  ; and
Whereas, In 2016, Tommy Ahlquist gave to TJ Thomson, a Democrat Ada County Commissioner candidate and one of Barack Obama’s Idaho state chairs, the maximum allowable donation of $1000    and,
Whereas, Tommy Ahlquist did not affiliate with the Idaho Republican Party until March of 2016 and did not vote in any May Republican Primary until May of 2016 ; and,
Whereas, Tommy Ahlquist did not support nor vote for the 2016 Republican Presidential nominee  ; and,
Whereas, the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee believes the Idaho Republican Party has a vested interest in protecting the integrity of its Republican brand; therefore,
Be it Resolved, the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee expresses serious concern over Republican gubernatorial candidate Tommy Ahlquist’s repeated and recent support of Democrat candidates who are pro-abortion and are supporters of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama; and,
Be it Resolved, the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee wants to make Republicans in Idaho aware of Tommy Ahlquist’s recent 2016 affiliation with the Republican Party; and Be it further Resolved, the Kootenai County Republican Central Committee directs our Chairman to have our Secretary send this resolution to the Idaho Republican State Party, the 44 Republican County Chairs and the provided media list.
1. https://www.idahoednews.org/kevins-blog/campaign-sunshine-reports-a-live-blog/. Finance Reports: Democrats Hold Leads in Fundraising
2. http://cityclerk.cityofboise.org/media/312374/bieter30daypostgeneral.pdf City of Boise David Bieter Financial Report 2015
3. http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/politics-blog/article65496042.html Hillary Clinton Announces Her Idaho Campaign Leadership
4. http://cityclerk.cityofboise.org/media/308985/mcleanoct10pregeneral.pdf City of Boise Lauren McLean Financial Report 2015
5. http://cityclerk.cityofboise.org/media/310496/mclean7daypregeneral.pdf City of Boise Lauren McLean Financial Report 2015
6. https://adacounty.id.gov/Portals/Elections/Doc/SunshineReports/2016/Commissioner%20District%202/TJ%20Thomson/Thomson%202016%20-%207%20Day%20Pre-Prim.pdf?ver=2016-12-07-130427-297×tamp=1504760007825 adacounty.id.gov Democrat Candidate for Ada County Commissioner TJ Thomson Primary Financial Report 2016
7.https://newwest.net/city/article/leader_of_idaho_for_obama_savors_the_big_night/C108/L108/ Leader of Idaho for Obama Savors the Big Night
8. http://www.ridenbaugh.com/index.php/2009/01/20/obama-candidate-fallout/ Obama Candidate Fallout
9.. https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/idaho/articles/2017-05-29/3-of-4-idaho-gop-governor-candidates-have-voted-frequently 3 of 4 Idaho GOP Governor Candidates Have Voted Frequently
10.. http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article108169412.html Struggle with Trump
11.. https://audioboom.com/posts/5836754-the-nate-shelman-show-4-19-2017-gubernatorial-candidate-dr-tommy-ahlquist-in-studio-taking-your-calls The Nate Shelman Show 4/19/2017 Gubernatorial Candidate Dr. Tommy Ahlquist in Studio Taking your Calls (33:45 minutes in)
Please support our coverage of your rights. Donate here: paypal.me/RedoubtNews