Queen Hillary Gets A Pass
By Shari Dovale
Because the American Royalty are treated special, FBI Director James B. Comey announced today, that though “there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information” he will not recommend charges against Hillary Clinton.
I wonder how General Petraeus feels about this?
Let’s look at what Comey had to say in his statement.
- There is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.
- There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.
- None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system
- But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.
- We assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
- There is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information,
- There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent.
- To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.
- No charges are appropriate in this case.
James Comey has abdicated the rule of law. He does not mince words that anyone else caught doing this will face charges. What is amazing to me is that they are not even attempting to hide the slap in the face to the American public.
The decision came nearly immediately after Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch, privately for 30 minutes. But, of course, that had nothing to do with it….right?
General Petraeus was punished for doing a lot less. We have political prisoners in jail that are being punished for trying to save the Republic.
They wanted to divide the country. They have accomplished that, in spades! They said they would “fundamentally change” this country. Yes, we are no longer recognizable as the Republic we once were.
Our Constitution requires that we are all treated equally under the law. Yet, Comey just proved that is not the case. For the first time in the history of our Republic, we openly have a class system. Royalty that is treated with a deference that the commoners will never see.
“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”
~ George Orwell, Animal Farm